The consideration of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors is essential to OHA’s fundamental approach to credit investing as well as its own operations. OHA believes ESG analysis provides additional insight into an issuer’s creditworthiness. As such, OHA seeks to integrate ESG risks into investment analysis and be an advocate for ESG-related issues when possible.
For additional detail, please refer to OHA’s ESG & Sustainability policy.
OHA is pleased to share its inaugural annual ESG and Sustainability Report for 2021, which can be found below:
Oak Hill Advisors is a supporter or signatory of the following key sustainability initiatives:
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Initiative Climat International (iCI)
- Transition Pathway Initiative (TPI)
- The Paris Agreement
In addition, OHA is engaged with various organizations to promote industry collaboration:
- Loan Sales and Trading Association (LSTA) ESG Committee
- European Leveraged Finance Association (ELFA) ESG Committee
- LMA Responsible Investing Working Group
- AIMA’s Responsible Investment Working Group / Alternative Credit Council
OHA’s ESG & Sustainability Team